Apply To Middle Prep School
All applicants must go through the AEF Middle School admission process. This process consists of:
- Private interview with student
- Private interview with family
- Brief academic screening
- Campus tour
- Review of all background information and files
- Review of intake paperwork
- Based on results – further testing or a trial period may be required.
If a student is accepted to AEF Middle School, the admission process moves on to the finance department.
AEF Middle School will also assist families in finding an appropriate school placement if their child is not accepted.
Step 1 - Fill out a Student Inquiry
- This online form is the initial submission to our school. It includes your basic contact information.
- Click here to access the Student Inquiry form.
Step 2 - Schedule a Screening
- During the screening process, a student is interviewed and given several diagnostic tests.
- This is also the time when parents and students tour our campus and meet with our principal.
- It is an enjoyable experience and typically takes about an hour.
- Please call 954-581-8222 to schedule a screening.
Step 3 - Gather the Required Documents
- Once you’ve scheduled your screen appointment, you should gather the required documents.
- These vary depending on the program your child is entering; please review the list by clicking Required Documents.
Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid
- AEF Middle School strives to help students who are a correct fit for our program.
- If you are in need of assistance, click here to learn more about our financial aid.
Step 5 - Enroll!
- If both parties agree that AEF Middle School is the right choice for your child, the last step will be to meet with our Financial Manager and enroll!
Step 6 - Fill out any Remaining Forms
- You can find all of AEF School’s forms by clicking here.