Due to the unique nature of our program at AEF Schools, we require specific documentation in order for school administrators to ensure our holistic approach will be the right fit for your child. Upon scheduling your appointment to come tour the school, please review the list below to ensure the appropriate documentation is readily available.
- Report cards from the last twelve months
- Current High School Transcript
- Copy of last standardized testing results
- Copy of student's IEP (if applicable)
- Latest psychological testing (if available)
- McKay Scholarship eligibility information (if applicable)
- Principal or Counselor Recommendation Form Download HERE. Please print out pdf and give to your child's current school.
If any of these documents are missing or unavailable, please inform admissions at the time of your appointment.
Step 2 - Schedule a Screening
- During the screening process, a student is interviewed and given several diagnostic tests.
- This is also the time when parents and students tour our campus and meet with our principal.
- It is an enjoyable experience and typically takes about an hour.
- Please call 954-581-8222 to schedule a screening.
Step 3 - Gather the Required Documents
- Once you've scheduled your screen appointment, you should gather the required documents.
- These vary depending on the program your child is entering; please review the list by clicking Required Documents.
Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid
- AEF School's strive to help students who are a correct fit for our program.
- If you are in need of assistance, click here to learn more about our financial aid.
Step 5 - Enroll!
- If both parties agree that AEF School's is the right choice for your child, the last step will be to meet with our Financial Manager and enroll!
Step 6 - Fill out any Remaining Forms
- You can find all of AEF School forms by clicking here.