AEF School Admissions
AEF determines the placement of the student through an admissions process. Admission begins with individual appointments and a chance for our admissions team to meet with prospective students and families. Based on the outcome of the screening process, the admissions team will make recommendations as to which school or program best meets your child’s needs.
AEF has developed individual programs and schools for the following student populations
- Average to above average intelligence but not being successful in traditional schools
- Average to above average intelligence but not being successfully socially or at home
- ADHD / Aspergers / Autism and other social or communication deficits
- Gifted but are not being successful in traditional schools
- Low to average functioning whose main need is social and life skills