We strive to assist parents through various forms of financing, including:
- Partial scholarships
- Extended repayment plans
- Tax Deductions
If you believe you require assistance, please act immediately, and complete the three (3) items listed below. Place a check in the box next to each item as you have completed them.
1. Download, print and complete this form in full and return it to us.
2. Along with this form, send in a copy of your last tax return.
3. Write a letter to us, advising us of any special financial circumstances relating to you.
- In the letter, indicate to us the maximum amount you feel able to contribute each month.
4. Application must be accompanied with a $75.00 processing fee.
It is essential that you respond to us as soon as possible, as we are required to balance our own budget. Please bear in mind that we receive limited assistance from the State and no assistance from any other Federal Agency, and are therefore restricted in the amount of financial assistance we are able to give.
PREFERENCE IS USUALLY GIVEN TO THE EARLIEST APPLICATIONS RECEIVED.
It is essential that you submit the requested documentation for us to best serve your financial needs; failure to respond in a timely manner may result in your application being dismissed.
We look forward to hearing from you,
AEF School's Finance Department