AEF Schools prepare students for life by developing in them the academic, social, physical, and problem-solving skills necessary to live constructively in a rapidly changing society.
- To create an environment where the child enjoys coming to school.
- To establish appropriate peer relations, social skills, and civic mindedness in our students.
- To identify the family dynamics, crises, and needs.
- To identify the student's academic and social-emotional deficits and strengths.
- To develop individually-prescribed programs that will remediate the student's deficits, reinforce the student's strengths, and, if necessary, teach the student compensatory skills.
- To work with the student and family to ensure a happy, well-adjusted and functioning family unit.
- To assist students in fulfilling their potential and to assume their rightful place in society as well-adjusted, happy, and productive individuals.